Selasa, 26 Oktober 2010

cOnstant Change



Jangan bersedih atas pekerjaan yang anda belum selesaikan, sessungguhnya pekerjaan orang-orang yang besar itu tidak habisnya.

Ya Allah give me guidance in everything I do

Salam alay’k

sEdih! meManG seDIH, if u hope for something to be good sumthing u need to be patient wif them, rite?? Dat’s wat I felt for d moments. I had growth something, so that it will help me back in the future (it require 10 days based). Unfortunately, they cannot help me..d rslt is unsatisfied. Dat’s wat experiment called. How I can get d result bfr 9/11??? To show d capabilities of inexperience student in research area; before I’m going bck for 10 days next 2 week for celebrating Hari Raya Aidil adha (let’s my sisters fell jealous wif me, dat’s what we call student. A lot of holiday..rite?U will surprise if u got call from ur lecturer asking u to go back to campus, dat’s happen to me last Hari Raya Aidilfitri.)

Can u imagine d time I need to spend

7 day’s-culturing micro

10 day’s – sub-culture in malt extract

2 day’s – treatment…I need 2 hrs, back forth to have d results (it include graph, table in the plain paper)

So d total days I have19 days

today is 27/10…to 8/11 is 11 days. The lab is closed on weekend unless I got permissions from seniors (wish to be senior to have d main priority…wink..wink..Pray a lots now..Attention: d seniors are boys, u are alone again…wish to have someone accompany me…a totallt lost girl in her own faculty)

u’ll surprise if I say diz things. I have problems using instrumentation, I don’t know how to measure COD, Turbidity, color (last time a senior show me how to use pH meter…haha, failed!@!!) ..how leceh all diz thing. I wish to work now…(muka kesian =(

moral of the story:

learn a lot : Hadith:

Ibn Majah reported this Hadith as follows: Anas Ibn Maalik reported, the
Messenger of Allah (SAAW) said:

“Seeking knowledge is incumbent on every Muslim; he who offers knowledge to
those who do not appreciate it, is like the one who decorates pigs with
precious stones, pearls and gold”


Jabir Ibn ‘Abd Allah narrated, the Messenger of Allah (SAAW) said:

“People are of different substances, the best of them in the Jahiliyah (A
state of ignorance), are the best in Islam, if they gain ‘ilm (knowledge).”

(Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

PrayPRAYpray!

Berdoalah kepadaku, nescaya aku perkenankan


Tiada ulasan: